Competition Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- The competition is operated by Totally Latin America S.A. Head Office – Panama City, Panama. Registered address: Totally Latin America S.A. – IPASA Building, 3rd Floor, 41st Street and Balboa Avenue, Panama City, Panama.
- The competition starts on Monday 19th September, 2011.
- The competition will finish when 500 articles / reviews have been posted and confirmed by the webmaster of http://theonlyperuguide.com/ – If by 19th September 2012, 500 articles have not been recieved, the competition will close, and no prize money will be paid.
- You must be 18 years or older. Proof of age may be required before the winning payment is made.
- Your post must meet the posting guidelines to be considered for the competition. The Webmaster will confirm your inclusion in the competition once your post has been submitted, usually within 24 hours, by email.
- The prize is 250 US Dollars**
- You must provide your full name, your city of origin and email address to qualify for the competition.
- You must agree that your post can be published on the public pages of http://theonlyperuguide.com/ to be considered for the competition.
- You may post as many times as you like.
How the winner will be selected
- Each post will be given a unique number 1 – 500, and the winner will be chosen at random manually, 10 days after the 500th post is received.
- The draw will be made at the offices of Totally Latin America S.A.
- The prize of $250 US Dollars will be paid directly to the winner by PayPal. Other arrangements can be made for making the payment, in agreement with the winner, and Totally Latin America S.A.
- **Should you require the prize to be paid in another currency, we shall make a conversion based on the current exchange rate at the time of payment.
- Payment will be arranged as soon as the winner has been informed, and confirms the method of payment.
(Post Read – 62)